Nedbank is committed to the future of South Africa and that future belongs to you, the youth of our great nation.
Being a people-centered organisation we care about people’s future and strive to assist in uplifting them by offering life-changing solutions through different programmes such as the Nedbank Bursary Fund. This has also earned us our reputation as South Africa’s green and caring bank.
In our journey to be Africa’s most admired bank by our staff, shareholders, regulators and communities, we are looking to appoint the kind of people who can Make Things Happen. Through the bursary fund we sponsor academically able students who are ‘smart with heart’ but do not have the financial means to study fulltime towards a first degree at a South African public university or university of technology.
The bursary covers the cost of fulltime tuition, registration, examination and compulsory charges, prescribed textbooks, university residence accommodation and meals.
Closing Date: 30 April 2014
- Learners who are currently in grade 12
- Students who are registering for the first year
- Students who are already registered with a recognised South African public university (under- or postgraduate study)
- Education details Average of 65% (all applicants)
- University entrance criteria for degree studies met
- Applicants who did not study towards a degree after matriculating will be considered only if they matriculated in 2013 (a minimum of two years before the year to be funded)
Degrees and diplomas
- BSc Mathematics and Statistics, BSc Actuarial Science, BSc Computer Science, BSc Quantity Surveying, BSc Agriculture, BSc Property and Construction Studies, BSc Engineering, BCom Accounting, BCom Marketing, BCom Human Resourcing, BCom Business Finance, BCom Business Management, BCom Business Science, BCom Economics, BCom Marketing, BCom Mathematics and Statistics, BCom Banking, BCom Risk Management, LLB (or other law degree), Nat Dip IT/BTech IT, Nat Dip Property-related Studies, Nat Dip Quantity Surveying
To Apply online, please visit: http://www.nedbank.co.za/website/content/nedbursary/applynow.asp