The Department of Social Development of South Africa opens the opportunities the South African Students, who want to join the Social Work Degree, to apply for Social Work Bursaries. The bursaries will cover the registration fee, tuition, prescribe books, official accommodation by the university, as well as the practical stipends for the fourth year students.
- The applicant must be South African Citizen
- The applicant must comply with entry requirements asked by the university
- The applicant must fill the application form fully and completely
- The applicant should prepare to sign the agreement with the Department of Social Development for counter services
- The applicant have to complete the qualification of the minimum period of study as prescribed by the University
How to apply
To apply for the Social Work Bursaries, the students who have the interests in enrolling the Social Work Degree can visit the official website of Department of Social Development at www.dsd.gov.za to download the application form as well as to get the more detail related to the Social Work Bursaries provided. The detail information is provided under the category of Social Work Scholarship on the website. Join now and get the pleasant of getting brighter career in Social Work fields.
the image was taken from www.dsd.gov.za