Part of SizweNtsalubaGobodo’s commitment to our staff is to equip them with the necessary tools (i.e. up-to-date technical knowledge, know how and best practice information) to exceed client expectations. Training and development are crucial components of the firm’s employee practices and represents our continued investment in building corporate citizenship.
Closing Date: 31 August 2013
Students will also be expected to maintain an excellent academic progress throughout their level of studies. Full bursary includes payment of tuition fees, accommodation, books and monthly allowance.
- Students must be currently studying and/or planning to study towards a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification with an SAICA accredited University.
- Students must obtain a minimum of 60% per subject.
- Student will be awarded bursaries on the basis of consistent academic performance (awarding of full/partial bursary will depend on current financial status, which will be reviewed by the firm).
- Attention to detail (speed and accuracy)
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to demonstrate good analytical and observation skills
- Goal and result orientated
- Strong personal value system
- Ability to maintain effective within different environments
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to handle great deal of pressure
- Team player
- Leadership potential with entrepreneurial flair
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Willingness to Travel
Click on the link to apply online: http://sng.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Job.aspx?Page=ViewJob&JobRef=260413-1¶ms=p3DMEzafBd5UKvi8kYXqTLWQ5Xgreiqe%2fSqu8l1f3ndJD469z%2bC%2b%2b6RTkdD6wTjcpbkrkD5oIS7GllCT5HjB9oOFm42spC6qFwbztLTPRRZmt5ydyB1ArxAm0XSNR0L7