Are you the one who can keep sitting in front of your computer? Are you such a person who is friendly enough with programming language? Well, if you have a strong interest in Information Technology (IT) field, you’d better get prepared for the IT bursaries (Information Technology bursaries) offered by Telkom. The bursaries are surely offered to such person like you.
- Grade 12 (Matriculation) Certificate with minimum NSC rating of 5 (60%) on Math and Physical Science, minimum NSC rating of 4 (50%) in English, and minimum NSC aggregate rating of 5 (50%).
- Tertiary students with minimum average of 60% overall and no failure in any courses and subjects.
- Opening date: March 1st each year
- Closing date: July 31st each year
How to Apply
- Application can be collected at nearest Telkom Centre for Learning (CFL)
- Submit the completed application form along with the certified copies if identity documents and recent matric results.
- Send the completed application form and supporting documents to the following address:
Corner of 16th Avenue and Main Road,
For more information about Telkom’s IT bursaries (Information Technology bursaries), please contact the Telkom Graduate Development Schemes Information line at 0860 77 66 55. Please note that incomplete or late application will be no considered.
Image was taken from: www.switchit.co.za