British American Tobacco has a vacancy for a permanent Operations Management Trainee in Heidelberg.The Management Trainee (MT) Programme is one of British American Tobacco’s key programmes to equip our young managers to succeed in our increasingly competitive business environment and ensures we attain world leadership in the tobacco industry.
The 2-year development programme forms the first crucial step on a structured, long-term path. Potential candidates should be given compelling reasons to join and develop their careers with BAT.
The Global Management Trainee Programme is designed to:
• Equip the MT with a base of excellence in a particular functional area through on-the-job development supported by periodic formal training.
• Support with leadership development as well as business-awareness skills developed through cross-functional and cross-market experience.
• Help build understanding of the overall British American Tobacco business, our values and culture.
• Enable continuous evaluation and review of MT progress against a clear set of challenging and demanding global standards, which the MT will need to achieve to progress and fulfil their potential within the organization.
• Prepare the MT for ones first management role and develop a career in British American Tobacco.
• In return, BAT has high expectations of any MT.
Who Should Apply:
• Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent;
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering;
• Be a new graduate or
• Have a maximum of 1 year experience;
• A valid Drivers License is essential;
• Excellent academic performance;
• Proven leadership competencies and
• International mobility.