ADvTECH places a high premium on its people, who add great value to the lives of thousands of students, parents, job candidates and clients. Attracting and retaining South Africa’s top talent in the sectors in which we operate is critical to the long-term success of our operations.
The ADvTECH Schools Division is committed to investing in the finest teaching talent to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent education in an environment where teachers and students strive for the best results.
With this goal in mind they invite prospective student teachers to apply for bursaries to cover full-time or part-time studies.
Deadline Date: 31 August 2013
Who Should Apply:
For our 2014 intake we call for applications from interested 2013 matriculants and existing students studying in the following fields of specialisation and currently achieving a minimum academic average of 65% or more:
- Accounting (High School)
- Afrikaans First Additional Language (High School)
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Business Studies (High School)
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
- Economics (High School)
- History (High School)
- Human Movement Science
- Information Technology
- Life Science (High School)
Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Program will also be eligible for placement within one of the Schools in the ADvTECH Schools Division.
A career in education offers multiple benefits including the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of your pupils, the opportunity to be a lifelong learner and the opportunity to shape the future of the pupils under your guidance.
Bursary recipient meetings give all Bursary Students the opportunity to meet, exchange ideas and build relationships with existing students and our highly involved school principals.
As part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met, we offer students the following:
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a tertiary institution of our choosing
- The opportunity to undergo a mentorship programme
- Where feasible, as per university requirements, the completion of at least one essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division
- The opportunity to earn additional supplementary income by participating in school activities i.e. as a sports coach, music coach or an aftercare assistant
How to Apply:
You can apply here at https://advtech.jonti2.co.za/?p=view_vacancies&more=4525